Founded in 2007 KidsLink is a coordinated team of professionals who address the total needs of children and young adults with a variety of neurological and psychological diagnoses, including:
- Autism spectrum disorders, including Autism and Asperger Disorder
- Developmental delays
- Communication Disorders
- ADD and ADHD
- Specific Learning Disabilities
- Anxiety and Depressive Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Down Syndrome and other Genetic syndromes
- Cerebral Palsy
- Movement disorders (i.e. Tourette Syndrome)
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- … and more.
Comprehensive treatment services provided by professionals who are fully boarded and licensed in their fields. They utilize the newest research-proven intervention techniques. Our staff members are involved in teaching and speaking at the local, state and national level, and are recognized as leaders in their field.
Intervention with an emphasis on prevention, behavior management and positive behavioral supports. All of our professionals are experts in behavioral intervention, thus maximizing the benefit your child will experience during treatment.