What is KidsLink?
KidsLink Neurobehavioral Center provides:
- A coordinated team of professionals who address the total needs of children and young adults with a variety of neurological and psychological diagnoses, including:
- Autism spectrum disorders, including Autism and Asperger Disorder
- Developmental delays
- Communication Disorders
- ADD and ADHD
- Specific Learning Disabilities
- Anxiety and Depressive Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Down Syndrome and other Genetic syndromes
- Cerebral Palsy
- Movement disorders (i.e. Tourette Syndrome)
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Eating Disorders
- … and more.
- Comprehensive treatment services, including:
- Pediatric Neurology, medical care
- Speech and Language Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Applied Behavior Analysis (all Board Certified in Behavior Analysis – BCBA)
- Social Skills groups
- Recreational groups
- Home and School Programming
- Family support
- High quality care. Our professionals are fully boarded and licensed in their fields. They utilize the newest research-proven intervention techniques. Our staff members are involved in teaching and speaking at the local, state and national level, and are recognized as leaders in their field.
- Intervention with an emphasis on prevention, behavior management and positive behavioral supports. All of our professionals are experts in behavioral intervention, thus maximizing the benefit your child will experience during treatment.
Monday, July 27, 2015 - Thursday, July 30, 2015
3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Designed for 10 – 14 year olds. Please see flyer for additional information and to sign up.
Wednesday, August 12, 2015 - Wednesday, September 30, 2015
6:15 pm - 7:15 pm
C.A.L.M. Kids is designed for children ages 8-12.